The INTERSECT Research Software Engineering Bootcamp will be a 4.5 day intensive hands-on workshop focusing on practices that will help research software developers improve the quality, reproducibility, and sustainability of their software.
This workshop is not open to the PU community and by invitation only.
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Princeton Institute for Computational Science and Engineering (PICSciE)
- School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS)
- Center for Statistics and Machine Learning (CSML)
- Data Drive Social Science (DDSS)