Programming and Debugging
- Using Environment Modules
- How to build a program using Intel MKL
- Profiling with Allinea MAP
- Debugging with DDT on the clusters
- Profiling with Intel VTune
- Using Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector
- How to run MATLAB jobs on the clusters
- How to run Stata on the clusters
- How to run Synopsys and Cadence on the clusters
- How does Princeton University's GitHub service work?
- How to use Spark
- How to install and run Tensorflow on the HPC Clusters
- How to kill a Slurm job
- How to use OpenMPI with OpenMP or multi-threaded Intel MKL
- There are plenty of processors available. Why won't my job run?
- How do I check my job's memory, local disk, or thread usage?
- Useful SLURM commands
- How do I visualize data on the clusters?
- How do I use VNC on tigressdata?
- Suppressing windows and graphics while running on the HPC clusters