Throughout the year, Research Computing presents or co-sponsors a variety of presentations by researchers and vendor technical experts. Presentations in the last year are listed below. For information about future events, refer to our Events page. To receive email notification of events, sign up for the Research Computing mailing list.
Seminars and Colloquia
- PICSciE-CSML colloquium: Joint Accelerating progress towards controlled fusion power via deep learning at the largest scale
- Machine learning based intelligent earthquake data processing for global adjoint tomography
- PICSciE Colloquium: The U.S. D.O.E. Exascale Computing Project – Goals and Challenges
- MAE Seminar: PyFR: High-Order Accurate Cross-Platform Petascale Computational Fluid Dynamics with Python
- PICSciE Seminar: Exascale and Extreme Data Science at NERSC
- High Performance Computing Paradigms in Python
- PICSciE Symposium: Gearing Up for Exascale -- Challenges & Opportunities
- HPC Matters to Humanity
- Computational Astrophysics Workshop Series: Cython and Other Useful Python Tricks-
- Computational Astrophysics Workshop Series
- COMPASS Session: Is this lightcurve interesting?
- Balancing Scientific Research and Good Software Practices
- Tips and Tricks for Computing Workflows: Bash, HPC, Coding Practices (and more!)
- Computational Astrophysics Workshop Series: Fitting a model to data with unknown uncertainties or intrinsic scatter