Tutorials from Research Computing
- Getting Started with Research Computing Systems
- Data Science
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Getting Started with GIS
- Princeton Library - GIS On-line courses
- Research Computing Training for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Other resources
- Research Computing FAQ page
- OpenMP Tutorials and Articles at openmp.org.
- Free Seminar Series on High Performance Computing through Webex by the National Institute for Computational Sciences'
Tutorials from Outside Princeton
Research Computing maintains a curated list of external online resources on various computing topics (see the link at the left). Some of these resources are more comprehensive than those authored by Princeton staff, particularly those on general computing topics not specific to Princeton infrastructure.
We encourage users to review this collection of books, web pages, online tutorials, and videos for self-study or general reference.