Engineering Library Fine (ELF) Visualization Lab
The ELF Visualization Laboratory is located in A15 Fine Hall. This 833 sf. facility provides advanced visualization resources, including high-resolution screens, access to Linux, Windows, and Mac computers, touch-screen annotation capabilities, a document camera, and support for scientific visualization and geospatial codes. It also provides a high resolution video camera, wireless microphones, and assistive listening devices.
The high resolution, large format screens are an effective configuration for:
- Visualization of data for exploration and communication.
- Small group, collaborative work and help sessions.
- Presentations by guest speakers.
- Educational labs, workshops, and technical training.
- A/V conferencing through Windows applications such as Zoom or Skype.
Please note that during the COVID-19 pandemic, room occupancy is limited to eight people.
The ELF Visualization Lab is a shared facility between the Engineering Library and the Princeton Institute for Computational Science and Engineering (PICSciE).